VALORANT is a tactical first-person shooter game developed by Riot Games. The game has become incredibly popular among the gaming community, and the developers regularly release updates to improve the game’s balance and fix bugs. One of the latest updates, version 6.03, has brought significant changes to the game, including Killjoy and Raze nerfs, mode updates, and several bug fixes.
Killjoy is a popular agent in VALORANT, known for her ability to deploy turrets and alarm bots to protect her team’s flank. However, in version 6.03, her abilities have been nerfed to make them less overpowered. The developers have increased the cooldown on her turret, decreased its range, and increased the time it takes for her alarm bot to activate. These changes are intended to make it harder for Killjoy to control the battlefield and make her abilities more balanced.
Raze is another popular agent in VALORANT, known for her explosive abilities that deal significant damage to enemy players. In version 6.03, her abilities have been nerfed to reduce their impact on the game. The developers have increased the cooldown on her blast pack and reduced the amount of damage that her Showstopper ultimate ability deals. These changes are intended to make Raze less of a dominant force in the game and to encourage players to rely on other agents with more balanced abilities.
Version 6.03 also brings updates to several game modes in VALORANT. The developers have added a new Replication mode, which allows players to create custom games with unique rules and gameplay mechanics. This mode also includes a selection of pre-made game modes that players can choose from, such as All for One and One in the Chamber.
The developers have also updated the Escalation game mode, which has become a popular way for players to practice their skills in VALORANT. The mode now features a new map rotation, as well as a new set of weapons and abilities for players to use.
Version 6.03 also includes several bug fixes that improve the overall gameplay experience in VALORANT. The developers have fixed issues with the in-game chat system, as well as bugs that caused crashes and other performance issues. The update also includes fixes for several visual bugs, such as incorrect character models and missing textures.
In addition to these changes, version 6.03 also brings several quality-of-life improvements to the game. For example, players can now more easily track their progress in the Battlepass, and the game’s performance has been optimized to reduce lag and improve frame rates.
To ensure that VALORANT players have a fun and fair gaming experience, Riot Games has regularly released new patches. Today’s VALORANT Update 6.03 has just been released, bringing additional bug fixes as well as many modifications to Killjoy and Raze’s abilities.
Beginning with various Agent improvements, Riot Games determined that Killjoy was the top Sentinel Agent in VALORANT at the time due to the improvement in the dependability of Lockdown ult and Chamber’s most recent balance. Riot Games has adjusted the health and lockdown point cost of Killjoy’s Turret in accordance with her current state as follows:
- Health for Turret (E) dropped from 125 to 100.
- Cost of Lockdown (X) points went risen from 7 to 8.
It has also been established that Raze’s Boom Bot contributed to a wider recon footprint. Raze and the team were able to follow up around angles using the modified Boom Bot as a result. Raze’s Boom Bot’s duration has been reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds as of version 6.03.
Playthrough systems updates
- The Firing Error graph has been modified to use the worst case error, which is expressed in degrees from the aim direction. Previously, the graph did not take into consideration the production of the actual error vector; it now provides the worst case error degrees of a potential bullet vector.
- The “Operator (Hold)” setting, which has been added, enables users in Toggle Mode to hold Secondary Fire to access Level 2 zoom. 6.0 Pre-Patch Zoom behavior.
- When switching from a weapon equipped state to Zoom/Aim Down Sights, the weapon zoom behavior was returned to its pre-Patch 6.0 state.
Swiftplay is now a permanent game mode and is no longer in beta.
Real Time Text Evaluation has been added to the Agent Select screen (NA only initially).
- We changed the heights of Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair to conform to our standardized vertical range.
- AI will now pass through the crouch-only link on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn place (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]).
- Fixed an issue that occasionally allowed KAY/O to move after being knocked down during NULL/cmd (X)
- Fixed an issue in Fracture where if two players ride the zipline simultaneously, one of them could fall off and die. Thank you for the Reddit report!
- A issue where disconnecting and rejoining repeatedly during a game might make a door on any map appear wrongly open or shut has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where aggressively pressing the zoom button on the Marshall could stop the scope from cycling in and out.
Overall, version 6.03 is a significant update to VALORANT that brings several important changes to the game. The Killjoy and Raze nerfs are intended to make these agents more balanced, while the mode updates and bug fixes are designed to improve the overall gameplay experience. With these changes, players can continue to enjoy VALORANT as a fun and challenging tactical shooter that rewards skill and teamwork.